Cushman & Wakefield provides you with the right space, the right strategy in the right locations for your business. Whether you are focused on a single or multiple property expansion, portfolio realignment or consolidation, Cushman and Wakefield’s transaction management services will help you to put real estate strategy into action.
Our transaction management services
Utilising our worldwide network of contacts, our transaction management experts offer solutions to comply with the following aspects: We bring together the excellence of local brokerage teams worldwide with the processes and efficiencies of our transaction management professionals to deliver consistent results, lower cycle times, easier client oversight and better control.
Our established methodology manages risk and facilitates team integration through technology. Our professionals within the network can facilitate real estate solutions for our clients to meet:
- Global expansion of your real estate portfolio.
- Optimisation of the real estate portfolio.
- Cost reduction and consequential increase in profits.
- Support with mergers and acquisitions, advising you based on information gathered from our global network of contacts.
- Short, medium and long-term investment strategy.
- Intelligence and research to find new global opportunities in a highly competitive market.
- Selection and advice on locations to locate your properties in the most advantageous places for your business.
- Experience with regional and local business incentives through a nationwide network of local experts.
- Financial analysis and financial reports for a clear overview of accounts so you know where your money is, all the time.
- Lease accounting for stricter control.
Cushman & Wakefield has an unprecedented trajectory and experience. We focus on reducing local costs, improving flexibility and searching for new, highly competitive, changing markets.
- Expense Reduction
- Merger & Acquisition Support
- Short, Medium and Long Term Portfolio Strategy
- Sector Intelligence & Research
- Site Selection/Location Advisory
- Regional and Local Business Incentives Practice
- Your transaction management adviser
Our transaction management experts are highly experienced in Spain and have in-depth knowledge of national and international markets through our global network. This is valuable to our clients and inspires them to entrust their real estate to us.
We also work in permanent connection with other business lines such as agency, management and investment, supported by our prestigious international network.