Our Capital Markets team advises institutional and private owners, occupiers, investors and developers on their most significant transactions.
Through our range of investor services we deliver innovative, industry-leading strategies to solve your real estate challenges. That's why our clients have relied on us to deliver over €70 billion of real estate transactions across EMEA in the last two years. During 2019 our Swedish team executed more than 43 transactions with an approximate total value of over SEK 36 billion.
Our sell-side experts focus on maximising your transaction’s value while minimising execution risk, whilst our buy-side expertise will help you identify and deliver the most suitable opportunities in the market.
You can rely on us to provide:
- Global expertise, delivered locally. We have a deep understanding of occupiers and how they use real estate at a global and local level. We can advise you on the rapidly evolving needs of occupiers and how these feed into investment strategies which enable you to maximise the value of your real estate
- A global network of investors. You will benefit from our established network of global and local market experts, who ensure the right capital is sourced for the right product in the right place. We can provide you with unique access to opportunities and capital sources worldwide through our unrivalled network of buyers and sellers, access to international capital and superior market intelligence and data
- A multi-disciplinary perspective. Our seamlessly integrated team of professionals have extensive experience in areas such as debt and equity finance, investment strategy, ownership, development and strategic planning, to deliver optimised and innovative solutions that reduce risks and put you one step ahead of your competition
- A custom approach. Our extensive experience completing diverse and complex transactions takes your unique aims into account, strategically positioning your assets, and your business, to deliver you exceptional outcomes.
What’s next for your assets? Please contact us to discuss your Capital Markets strategy. Within Capital Markets in Sweden we are actively involved with: Real estate transactions
- Disposal of individual properties
- Disposal of property portfolios and companies
- Disposal of project properties and development rights
- Acquisitions, including of large and/or complex properties or portfolios
- Debt and equity solutions
- Raising of capital
- Formation of companies and joint ventures
- Sale and leasebacks
- Strategic consulting and execution