Cushman & Wakefield’s approach to valuation is based on a deep understanding of your properties. By partnering with clients we provide insightful valuation advice and assessments that you can trust.
We are focused on providing reliable valuations and strategic advisory that not only stand up to scrutiny from all stakeholders but also give you confidence to make well-informed decisions on your real estate.
Our clients are real estate owners, investors, lenders/banks, companies and private individuals in need of valuations prior to business decisions and for other purposes.
We undertake real estate valuations for a number of purposes, including:
- Financial and Accounting purposes
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Performance Measurement
- Purchase Reports
In doing so, we commit to provide:
- A proactive and consultative approach from our valuers who work thoroughly and systematically to gain a detailed understanding of each asset in order to provide market facing valuations.
- Real estate valuations undertaken by experts. Most of our valuers are authorised by Samhällsbyggarna External Link(Swedish Professionals for the Built Environment), and also by RICS.
- High standard valuations delivered on time and in line with agreed criteria.
- Accurate valuations, suitable for use in support of your business requirements, whether for financing, regulatory reporting, decision-making, investment or risk management purposes.
- Market facing valuations – we work closely with our Capital Markets and Leasing teams to ensure we are aware of the latest market activity.
We offer strategic guidance including:
- Market analysis: what future supply and demand will look like in a segment or submarket
- Real estate development: how the property, in the best way, is utilized with regards to development potential
- Investment guidance: how capital can be freed or invested through real estate acquisitions, as well as identify new regions and segments which are attractive for investment
- Strategic advice: cooperation agreement and partner approach in the development of real estate and districts
- Establishment: how an area can be developed and attract new businesses