Cushman & Wakefield’s approach to valuation is based on a deep understanding of your properties. By partnering with clients we provide insightful valuation advice and assessments that you can trust.
We are focused on providing reliable valuations and strategic advisory that not only stand up to scrutiny from all stakeholders but also give you confidence to make well-informed decisions on your real estate.
Proactive and consultative valuation advice tailored to your needs
Our clients are real estate owners, investors, lenders/banks, companies and private individuals in need of valuations prior to business decisions and for other purposes.
We undertake real estate valuations for a number of purposes, including:
- Financial and Accounting purposes
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Performance Measurement
- Purchase Reports
In doing so, we commit to provide:
- A proactive and consultative approach from our valuers who work thoroughly and systematically to gain a detailed understanding of each asset in order to provide market facing valuations.
- Real estate valuations undertaken by experts. Most of our valuers are authorised by Samhällsbyggarna External Link(Swedish Professionals for the Built Environment), and also by RICS.
- High standard valuations delivered on time and in line with agreed criteria.
- Accurate valuations, suitable for use in support of your business requirements, whether for financing, regulatory reporting, decision-making, investment or risk management purposes.
- Market facing valuations – we work closely with our Capital Markets and Leasing teams to ensure we are aware of the latest market activity.
We offer strategic guidance including:
- Market analysis: what future supply and demand will look like in a segment or submarket
- Real estate development: how the property, in the best way, is utilized with regards to development potential
- Investment guidance: how capital can be freed or invested through real estate acquisitions, as well as identify new regions and segments which are attractive for investment
- Strategic advice: cooperation agreement and partner approach in the development of real estate and districts
- Establishment: how an area can be developed and attract new businesses
Collaboration and trust – seamlessly across the globe
We have a culture of collaboration and trust and we are led by the principle of always putting our clients’ needs first. Our operating ethos is driven by discipline, consistency and transparency.
Our market knowledge, resources, experience and geographic capabilities provide our clients with seamless valuation services across the globe. We are well qualified to handle large, complex assignments of all types on a national and international basis.
And you don’t need to just take our word for it: we are advisors to Sweden’s largest real estate companies as well as Swedish and foreign banks and funds, and we are always on top of the latest developments in the real estate market.
- During the last 12 months in Sweden we have performed valuations of 5,100 properties with an underlying value of SEK 1,400 billion.
- Our team possesses extensive experience and in-depth knowledge. We have been awarded the Euromoney Real Estate Award for Sweden’s best valuation team for 15 years running (2005-2019).
- We undertake valuations of all types of commercial real estate, and our valuations are approved by all banks.
- Within the team, we have more than 350 years of experience in the commercial real estate market.
- We adopt a modern and structured approach to real estate valuation. Our work process and our unique valuation program enables us to collect data from all the properties we value, exemplified by the fact that we have more than 150,000 current leases registered. This is “big data” in a valuation context and provides us with invaluable data for comparative purposes.
Providing sector specialists to unlock the value of your assets
Our specialist valuers have a wealth of expertise and experience across all sectors, meaning that our capabilities span the breadth of the market. We also have dedicated teams that specialise in the following real estate segments:
- Industrial, storage and logistics
- Shopping centres
- Out of town
- Outlet malls
- High street
- Student accommodation
- Healthcare and retirement living
- Arenas and conference facilities