Charles Dady, International Partner leads the office and is a member of the UK Executive Committee. He has specialised in commercial agency for over 25 years, advising on disposals, acquisitions and development projects.
The team recently moved into The Bower, the latest development at Stockley Park. Charles commented: “We are excited to have moved our Thames Valley office to a stimulating new environment which reflects our agile working ethos and the way we advise our clients."
The team’s track record in the Thames Valley is second to none and we are proud that this was confirmed at the 2019 CoStar Awards.
Our skills include advising on refurbishment, new build and regeneration projects and delivering complex pre-let transactions. Our landlord clients benefit from our unique market insights, which come from our detailed understanding of occupier requirements and relocation drivers, provided by our Global Occupier Services platform.
Key projects have included:
- As agents for The Bower at Stockley Park, Cushman & Wakefield leased the ground floor to IWG for their Spaces managed office brand
- Green Park, Reading: Charles Dady led the leasing team that was instructed by Oxford Properties following their acquisition of the UK’s largest office park.
- White City, London W12: advising on the regeneration of the iconic Television Centre and White City Place to provide a new community with 1.6m sq ft of office space alongside residential, retail, leisure and restaurant uses respecting the location’s iconic heritage.
- Reading International Business Park: Charles Dady has been involved from site acquisition, through the design and construction process to the letting of Phases 1 & 2. The scheme won the Business Park category at the OAS Development of the Year Awards.
- Wembley Park, London NW10: adviser to Quintain on the office phase of this dynamic mixed use development which will provide ~800,000 sq ft of new B1 office accommodation alongside Wembley Stadium, the SSE Arena and London Designer Outlet mall.
Logistics and industrial leasing and occupier representation
The team advises on all types of logistics and industrial space within the Thames Valley.
From leasing, acquisition and sales, to advising on refurbishment, new build and delivering complex pre-let transactions.
A detailed understanding of occupier requirements and market drivers, informed by our Global Occupier Services platform and occupier team, enables us to provide unique insights to investor and developer clients.
The team works closely with Cushman & Wakefield national teams to provide end to end services for Thames Valley clients including:
- Valuation & Advisory for Market Value and Fair Value opinions of office and industrial property, suitable for regulatory and transactional purposes.
- Project Development Services based in London, Portman Square support Thames Valley clients including delivering office fit outs, dilapidations, cost consultancy.
- Capital Markets for investment strategy advice including, sales and acquisitions, forward funding/commitment, sale and leasebacks, joint venture and partnership advice.