In 2003 Cushman & Wakefield became the first global real estate services firm to open an office in the Thames Valley, to provide best in class advice to our clients across the region.
The Thames Valley team provides office and industrial agency services to property investors, developers and occupiers and we are proud to be involved with market leading real estate projects and leasing transactions.
Charles Dady, International Partner leads the office and is also responsible for national office leasing within Cushman & Wakefield in the UK. He has specialised in commercial agency for over 30 years, advising on major disposals, acquisitions and development projects.
The team has recently moved to Adapt at Uxbridge Business Park which is managed by Cushman & Wakefield’s flexible workspace team on behalf of Arlington. Charles commented: “We are excited to have moved our Thames Valley office to a stimulating new environment which reflects our agile working ethos and the way we advise our clients."
The team’s track record in the Thames Valley is second to none and we have been involved in some of the region’s most transformative projects and strategic transactions:
Our skills include advising on refurbishment, new build and regeneration projects and delivering complex pre-let transactions. Our landlord clients benefit from our unique market insights, which come from our detailed understanding of occupier requirements and relocation drivers, provided by our Global Occupier Services platform.
Key leasing mandates include:
- Green Park, Reading: 2.25m sq ft mixed use office park, C&W were appointed by previous owner Oxford Properties and are now advising Mapletree.
- White City, London W12: advising on the regeneration of the iconic Television Centre and White City Place to provide a new community with 1.6m sq ft of office space alongside residential, retail, leisure and restaurant uses respecting the location’s heritage.
- Wembley Park, London NW10: adviser to Quintain on the office phase of this dynamic mixed use development which will provide c800,000 sq ft of new B1 office accommodation alongside Wembley Stadium, the SSE Arena and London Designer Outlet mall.
Logistics & Industrial leasing and occupier representation
The team advises on all types of logistics and industrial space within the Thames Valley.
From leasing, acquisition and sales, to advising on refurbishment, new build and delivering complex pre-let transactions.
A detailed understanding of occupier requirements and market drivers, informed by our Global Occupier Services platform and occupier team, enables us to provide unique insights to investor and developer clients.
We are delighted to have been agents for Segro for over a decade at the Slough Trading Estate, the largest industrial estate in single ownership in Europe.
The Office and Logistics & Industrial teams work closely with Cushman & Wakefield’s national service lines to provide end to end advice to Thames Valley clients including:
- Valuation & Advisory for Market Value and Fair Value opinions of office and industrial property, suitable for regulatory and transactional purposes.
- Project Development Services based in London, Portman Square support our Thames Valley clients on design & fitting out, new build projects, refurbishments, dilapidations, building surveys and cost consultancy.
- Capital Markets for investment strategy advice including sales and acquisitions, forward funding, sale & leasebacks, joint venture and partnership advice.