Senior Consultant • Czechia
Barbora is working as a Senior Consultant in Retail department since March 2015. She is a member of Shopping Centre Leasing & Releasing team - responsible for leasing new projects and shopping. She is also responsible for the release of several high street projects in the city centre of Prague.
Barbora represents landlords when searching for new tenants, negotiating and re-negotiating leasing terms. She provides consultations and advisory regarding the ideal use of retail premises and evaluating rent levels. Her major responsibility is creating and executing leasing strategy (optimizing tenant mix, increasing rent income and value of property etc.)
As a Retail Consultant Barbora also cooperates with colleagues from other service lines, primarily Property Management, Retail Warehouse, Industrial and Offices.
Barbora has been working in the retail business since 2003. She was working as an Asset & Estate Coordinator in the Tesco Property dept. She was responsible for leasing Tesco malls in the Moravian region. After 1,5 years she joined Ahold Real Estate dept. as a Leasing Manager, where she was responsible for leasing shopping and special projects in several regions (former Julius Meinl stores and downsized Ahold premises). After that she joined CBRE, where she was responsible for leasing retail parks.
- Atrium Flora (Atrium) – re-leasing on open market basis
- Atrium Pardubice (Atrium) – re-leasing on open market basis
- Savarin Praha (Crestyl) – exclusive leasing mandate of this future project
- Galerie Butovice (Investika) - re-leasing and re-negotiation of lease contracts
- Palladium (Union/Property Solutions) - re-leasing on open market basis
- Na Příkopě 13 (Olive Hill Development) – re-leasing the high street units on open market basis
- Wenceslas Square 24 - re-leasing the high street units on open market basis