Five new Food and Beverage Retailers in Melbourne’s CBD have signed new long-term leases along Flinders Lane and Flinders Street, further bolstering the hospitality precinct as the strength in the retail market renews.
- An Italian offering has signed a seven-year lease for 27sqm* at Shop 1, 289 Finders Lane
- Flinders Lane Barbers has signed a five-year lease for 29sqm* at Shop 1C, 289 Flinders Lane
- V5 Coffee shop has signed a seven-year lease for 31sqm* at Shop 1D, 289 Flinders Lane
- Fusion Bites, specialising in Indian Take away street has signed a five-year lease for 27sqm* at Shop 1b, 276 Finders Street
- A private convenience store has signed a five-year lease for 26sqm* at Shop 3b, 276 Flinders Street
Michael Di Carlo, Cam Taranto and Stephanie Harding of Cushman & Wakefield negotiated the five leases on behalf of landlord Fivex and said the Flinders Lane precinct is seeing a lot of fresh inquiry from retailers looking to capitalise on the high pedestrian foot traffic in the area.
Market sources believe rents range above $4000 per square metre.