Cushman and Wakefield Development Site Sales are proud to offer for sale a landmark island site within the Queen Victoria Market Precinct, “Queens Square” 432-450 Queen Street, Melbourne.
- Extremely rare 1,016m²* CBD land parcel with four street frontages totalling over 130*m
- Three adjoining CBD freeholds offering flexibility with substantial improvements for future land banking and cashflow
- Immersed in the amenity on the Queen Victoria Market (Melbourne’s most famous tourist attraction)
- Flexible Capital City 1 Zoning enabling a variety of development outcomes including, student accommodation, hotel, build to rent, office, retail and residential
- Permit approved for 15,015 sqm GFA
- Melbourne’s most exciting precinct, set to directly benefit from The Queen Victoria Market renewal and, Lendlease’s $1bn + mixed use Queen Vic Project.
- Metres from the new State Library Station
- The CBD’s last trophy island site, permit approved and irreplaceable
For Private Sale
For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property please contact Cushman Wakefield Melbco Development Sites as the exclusive selling agents.
Oliver Hay | +61 419 528 540
Daniel Wolman | +61 412 957 839
Marcus Neill | +61 452 405 782
Leon Ma 马海翔 | +61 417 070 725
* Approx- Melbourne CBD