Cushman & Wakefield Melbco Strata Markets are pleased to present for sale one of the largest whole floor strata offices in the Melbourne CBD - Level 1, 58 Franklin Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- Proposed 9B Education floorplan 300-350* student capacity provided by building surveyor
- Positioned in the heart of Melbourne’s booming northern corridor, 58 Franklin Street is bound between Elizabeth Street and Swanston Street.
- Level 1 is 826sqm* total area and offered for sale with vacant possession to suit an array of businesses including education/RTO’s, medical, religious, corporate offices and retail (STCA).
- Providing excellent flexibility, the property comprises open plan office accommodation with multiple sets of male/female/ambulant bathrooms and kitchenette facilities.
- Surrounded by RMIT, University of Melbourne and several high-density student accommodation sky-rise buildings, the lively 24/7 Education & University Precinct is underpinned by huge volumes of local and international student residents.
- Super prime retail location, metres from Aldi Supermarket, the Elizabeth Street hospitality precinct, Melbourne Central, the Emporium and more. Set to benefit from the upcoming $250m Queen Victoria Market redevelopment taking place at the other end of Franklin Street (450m*).
- Superb connectivity to public transport with Town Hall Train Station under construction at the end of the street (400m*) and tram routes along all surrounding thoroughfares including Elizabeth Street, Swanston Street and Victoria Street.
For Private Sale.
Anthony Kirwan +61 431 952 430
George Davies +61 421 799 489
Jeff Ha 石军豪 +61 401 145 166
STCA – Subject to Council Approval- Melbourne CBD