Cushman & Wakefield in conjunction with MMJ Real Estate are excited to present for sale 144-148 A’Beckett Street, Melbourne with the following key attributes:
- Super prime northern CBD locality undergoing evolutionary growth, development and city-defining infrastructure projects.
- Dominant four-level corner freehold building with rooftop benefiting from triple street frontages of 48m* and Gross Building Area of 1,187m2*.
- Substantial underlying land area of 288m2* pursuant to flexible and sought-after Capital City 1 Zoning (CCZ1) permitting residential, office, retail, education, hotel, student accommodation development and more (STCA).
- Improvements comprise a high profile ground floor showroom, lock up garage which could be used for future car parking, Level 1, 2 and 3 spacious open floor plates with minimal partitions each with bathroom and kitchen facilities, plus an unencumbered rooftop and signage options.
- Set to directly benefit from the upcoming $1.7* billion Lendlease & City of Melbourne Queen Victoria Market redevelopment, the largest urban renewal project ever undertaken in Melbourne, positioned metres away.
- A convenient 250m* walk to the advancing State Library Train Station (2025) as part of the $11 billion Metro Tunnel Project. Walking distance to Melbourne Central Train Station and tram routes on all surrounding thoroughfares.
- Superb retail amenity and high foot traffic locality, within the bustling 24 hour retail core Elizabeth Street Hospitality Precinct.
- First time offered for sale in 32+ years, a once in a generation opportunity to acquire in a timeless Melbourne CBD freehold corner with enormous development upside, positioned in the most dynamic and evolving precinct Australia’s most livable city.
For Sale by On-Site Public Auction Friday 18th August 2023 at 12.30pm
Contact the agents today
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
Anthony Kirwan +61 431 952 430
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839
Leon Ma 马海翔 +61 417 070 725
Joel Wald +61 412 352 252- Melbourne CBD