Cushman & Wakefield Melbco Development Sites is excited to present 127–145 Fairy Street, Warrnambool. A rare mixed-use development opportunity in rural CBD location.
The 4,481sqm* site holds a permit for three interconnecting buildings, offering a total of 18,083sqm* (NSA) and 37,946sqm* (GFA).
Warrnambool is situated on the world-famous Great Ocean Road on the Surf Coast of Victoria. It is the eighth-largest city in regional Victoria in terms of population home to over 35,000 people.
- Located within Victoria’s 8th largest city, along the world-famous Great Ocean Road on Victoria’s Surf Coast
- Warrnambool sits equidistant from 3 major cities including Ballarat, Mount Gambier and Gelong, all within 1.5 hours drive and 225 km’s from Melbourne’s CBD
- Ability to create over 57 apartments, 84 serviced apartments and 5,607sqm* of commercial office with retail
- Previous Heads of Agreement signed with leading serviced apartment operator
- Large land area 4,481sqm* - Warrnambool cities largest commercial site on offer
- Permit approved for 3 inter-connecting buildings offering NSA 18,083sqm* / GFA 37,946sqm*
- Approval to develop an incredible mixed-use scheme over 8 levels to include retail, commercial offices and residential apartments.
- Heads of Agreement signed with a national serviced apartment operator for 10 years.
- 1-hour drive from the world famous 12 Apostles along the Great Ocean Road
- Warrnambool is a famous tourist destination
- Best known for the once thriving penguin population at Middle Island
- Warrnambool benefits from over 700,000* tourists visiting each year
- Once known as the “Shipwreck Coast”, tourists flock to the Maritime Museum and whale watching
- The city is the region's main service centre for retail, business services, health and education
- The city is the fastest growing economy and population centre in the Great South Coast.
- Warrnambool has an economic output of $5.03 billion
- The population is forecast to reach 50,000 by 2036 (increasing 41%)
- Health Care & Social Assistance is Warrnambool's largest employment sector, supporting an estimated 4,323 jobs
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 29 June 2023 at 12pm
For information on this opportunity, contact the Melbco Development Sites team today
Marcus Neill | 0452 405 782
Alexander Leggo | 0432 053 747
Eva Ni 倪梦佳 | 0425 232 942- South Western Regional Victoria