Cushman & Wakefield Melbco City Fringe is excited to present for sale 154-160 Stanley Street, West Melbourne.
The opportunity to acquire a significant freehold asset in a rapidly evolving city fringe precinct is one not to be missed. With exponential population growth, increasing demand for new space, and significant infrastructure investment in the vicinity, owner-occupiers, developers, and investors are all strategically positioned to benefit from this prime location.
- Major strategic landholding of 496sqm* on the cusp of the Melbourne CBD.
- Expansive clear-span, saw-tooth warehouse complete with high ceilings, mezzanine level storage, offices, bathroom/kitchen amenities, and a large cool room facility.
- Offered with a flexible lease, providing short-term holding income of $48,000* + GST + Outgoings pa.
- Favourable Special-Use Zone (SUZ) permitting a multitude of uses including office, residential, student accommodation, serviced apartments, co-living, office, and retail (STCA).
- 100m* from Spencer Street, West Melbourne’s recently announced central high street that is earmarked to deliver a direct tram line into the Melbourne CBD, green spaces, and new retail amenities in the form of shops, cafes, and hospitality venues.
- Highly accessible location only 400m* from the Melbourne CBD, Flagstaff Gardens and Train Station, and nearby the Dynon Road access to Tullamarine Freeway.
- Surrounded by a growing number of successful projects by leading developers delivering new commercial, residential and student accommodation spaces to service an expanding CBD.
- Set to benefit from significant government infrastructure investment including the Spencer Street transformation project, Queen Victoria Market revamp, Melbourne Metro Tunnel Project, and continued growth of the Biomedical and University Precinct.
On-site inspections are available by appointment only.
For Sale by Public Auction on Thursday 20 July 2023 at 12:30 pm on-site.
Contact the Cushman & Wakefield Melbco City Fringe team today:
Alexander Leggo | +61 432 053 747
Anthony Kirwan | +61 431 952 430
Leon Ma | +61 417 070 725
STCA – Subject to Council Approval- Melbourne City Suburbs