Cushman & Wakefield Melbco Development Sites is excited to exclusively present 91-99 Dudley Street, West Melbourne.
West Melbourne is currently experiencing a rapid transformation, with the industrial landscape giving way to a growing residential and working community. Located only 300m* from the Melbourne CBD and Flagstaff Gardens, the precinct is being propelled by exponential population growth, demand for new space, and enormous infrastructure investment.
Given the immediate 'ready-to-go' development ability for a high-density accommodation project, and the wide range of potential future uses, we are confident 91-99 Dudley Street will appeal to a variety of buyer profiles looking to capitalise on a future-proof location.
- Strategic landholding of 737sqm*, permit-approved for a high-density development project.
- Flexible Special-Use Zone (SUZ) permitting a multitude of uses including hotel, residential, student accommodation, serviced apartments, co-living, office, and retail (STCA).
- Council endorsed plans for a 17-level Hotel, comprising 114 rooms and totaling 10,553sqm* of GFA.
- Two (2) existing warehouses (91-95 and 97-99 Dudley Street) of 350sqm* and 325sqm* respectively
- 97-99 Dudley Street benefits from a flexible lease providing a significant short-term income stream.
- Surrounded by proven mixed-use projects delivered by established developers driving their pipeline towards well-serviced City Fringe locations.
- Quickly evolving mixed-use precinct, only 300m* from the Melbourne CBD and Flagstaff Gardens
- Highly accessible position, a short walk to Flagstaff and North Melbourne stations, and nearby the Dynon Road access to Tullamarine Freeway.
- Set to benefit from significant government infrastructure investment including a new Spencer Street tram line, Queen Victoria Market revamp, Melbourne Metro Tunnel Project, and continued growth of the Biomedical and University Precinct.
Access to the data room is available upon request, and on-site inspections are available by appointment only.
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest closing 29 June 2023 at 12:00 pm.
Contact the Melbco Development Sites team today:
Oliver Hay | +61 419 528 540
Alexander Leggo | +61 432 053 747
Marcus Neill | +61 452 405 782
Leon Ma 马海翔 | +61 417 070 725
- Melbourne City Suburbs