Cushman & Wakefield in conjunction with Blowes Real Estate are pleased to present to the market 54-56 Bourke Street, Dubbo for Sale via Offers to Purchase.
Invest in the Central West
- Prominent strategic highway sites with 109 metres of frontage to the Newell Highway providing significant and prominent exposure and suited to Operators and Investors.
- Will suit a mix of uses including Convenience Retail, Fuel, Fast Food, Self-Storage, Childcare, Hotel & Tourism
- Invest in a region with strong population growth & regional gateway to agriculture, transport, mining & tourism
The property has the following key characteristics:
- Leased to 31 December 2021 (options will not be exercised by the tenant)
- Purpose built motor vehicle dealership incorporating showrooms, offices, large display yard & large workshop
- Constructed circa 2000 with regular upgrades & refurbishments
- Building area comprises of 1,649 sqm Showroom, 351 sqm Front Awning, 1,307 sqm Workshop, 128 sqm Rear Awning & 198 sqm Detail Bay
- 109 metre frontage to Newell Highway & 106 metre frontage to Edwin Street
- All outgoings payable by the tenant (including Land Tax)
- Net Holding Income $617,000 pa + GST
* All areas & distances are approximate & are subject to survey