Cushman & Wakefield Melbco Strata Markets are excited to present 445 & 451 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, a golden opportunity to acquire one or both of these premium retail properties offered for the first time in over 20 years.
- Welcome to the heart of Melbourne’s thriving Midtown Precinct, where you will find some of the city’s most notable restaurants, bars and cafes.
- With a vibrant 7-day trade, this lively pocket attracts both weekday and weekend visitors.
- A destinational hotspot, surrounded by the likes of the W Hotel, RACV Club, Mitre Tavern, Treviso and some of Australia’s most prominent office and residential towers.
- Connectivity at its’ best. Make your way into the area by car, bus, tram or train, arriving at Flinders Street or Southern Cross Stations.
445 Little Collins Street, Melbourne
- Embrace the grandeur of this retail asset, which benefits from impressive Little Collins Street frontage and soaring ceiling height of 4.7m*. The property exudes elegance and sophistication.
- The112sqm* space comes fully fitted with a commercial-grade kitchen, including grease trap, exhaust, refrigerators, freezers, additional F&B equipment and two storage units providing the ultimate convenience.
- Suited to F&B operators, national retailers, luxury brands, medical, or service-related businesses, this versatile property offers boundless potential.
451 Little Collins Street, Melbourne
- You can’t miss this charming retail asset, as its’ corner position means that you will get a glance from all directions.
- Soaring ceiling height of 4m*, steel-framed windows and elegant architraves and a storage unit are just some of the appealing features that this 59sqm* space has to offer.
- Perfect for F&B operators, national retailers, luxury brands or service-related businesses.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a unique piece of Melbourne. Inspections are encouraged, and we’re confident you won’t be disappointed.
For Sale by Public Auction Thursday 29th June at 4.30pm On-Site
Contact Melbco Strata Markets today
George Davies | +61 421 799 489
Anthony Kirwan | +61 431 952 430
Jeff Ha 石军豪 | +61 401 145 166
*Approx- Melbourne CBD