Cushman & Wakefield Melbco Strip Retail & City Fringe Sales are delighted to exclusively present 93-95 Chapel Street, St Kilda
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest closing 17 August 2023 at 12pm.
The opportunity to acquire a significant freehold and prime corner asset, in the evolving City Fringe, St Kilda precinct, forecast for significant future population growth, an increasing demand for residential, office, and commercial space as well as mixed-use activation presents a compelling opportunity for owner-occupiers, developers, and value-add investors strategically positioned to benefit from this popular location on the cusp of a major renewal and transformation.
• 93-95 Chapel Street consists of two rectangular shaped adjoining buildings with dual street frontages of 39m* to Chapel Street and Inkerman Street and a significant site area of 332 sqm*.
• Current Income of $92,640* plus GST p.a. (as at September 2023) with strong value-add and additional income potential.
• Strategically positioned inner-city enclave with proximity to Balaclava, Windsor, St Kilda Beach, bustling retail shopping strip in Carlisle Activity Precinct, public transport, private/ public schools, and first-in-class amenity catering to a versatile demographic across arts, entertainment, and culinary offerings.
• Situated a mere 5km* from the vibrant Melbourne CBD.
• General Residential Zone (GRZS1) Flexible uses to encourage development that respects the neighbourhood character of the area, encourages diversity of housing types and housing growth and other uses that serve local community needs.
• Accessibility – Right on the doorstep of Chapel Street tram line with proximity to Nepean Highway and Dandenong Road.
• Premium City Fringe location with high population density and strong capital growth prospects
• Owner occupy as a potential retail destination or hospitality powerhouse, sell-down each freehold individually and realise a premium, reposition with rooftop activation and construction of additional level, or full redevelopment of the site (STCA), realising the sites full development potential for best and highest use.
On-site private inspections by appointment only.
Contact Melbco Retail and City Fringe today
Daniel Wolman – 0412 957 839
Karim Ford – 0492 478 830
Alexander Leggo – 0432 053 747
Eva Ni 倪梦佳 – 0425 232 942
- Inner East Melbourne