Cushman & Wakefield National Investment Sales are pleased to present Central Highlands Automotive in Emerald to the market for sale.
This exceptionally located automotive investment has a 10-year lease to AP Eagers and comprises three separate dealerships consisting of Central Highlands Toyota, Central Highlands Volkswagen and Central Highlands Hyundai. Surrounded by national tenants such as Woolworths, Coles, Super Cheap Auto, KFC and many more this prime investment opportunity provides the astute investor the chance to secure a long-term annuity underpinned by an established and proven ASX listed tenant.
31 Hospital Road in Emerald is for sale via expressions of interest closing at 4pm AEST on Wednesday the 15th of March 2023.
The property offers the following features:
- Leased to AP Eagers (ASX:APE)
- Ten year lease to 2031 and options to 2041
- Three separate automotive dealerships
- Offering Toyota, Volkswagen and Hyundai
- Tenant Pays 100% of outgoings
- CPI annual rental increases
- Emerald is the centre of QLD’s central highlands (Population: 28,000)
Net Annual Rent: $582,303pa*
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Daniel Cullinane or Pat Birchley of Cushman & Wakefield National Investment Sales.
*Approximate- Queensland - Central