The team provides a first-class Project Management service and Employer's Agent and Contract Administration services in relation to new build, refurbishment, fit-out and turnkey projects. We will advise you every step of the way, from team selection and planning through to design, procurement and project delivery. Our goal? To add value and defuse risk. We work closely with other consultants and our transactional teams to provide a comprehensive 'one-stop’ service.
Our role typically includes:
- Establishing the project brief
- Advice at the Agreement for Lease stage
- Assembly of a project team and appointments
- Programme and phasing advice
- Budget management
- Risk evaluation and mitigation strategies
- Managing the design process
- Advice on procurement and tendering
- Overseeing the team during the delivery phase
- Protocols for project close out and handover
Project Management is a core Cushman & Wakefield skill delivered via our EMEA offices and global network.