Managing Partner Capital Markets South America • Chile
Marc Royer is Managing Partner of Capital Markets for South America at Cushman & Wakefield. He holds a BA and Master in International Management from IPAG Business School (Nice, France). He has over 17 years’ experience in commercial real estate investment in Europe and South America, with approximately USD 2,000 million in transaction volume.
Before joining Cushman & Wakefield in 2018, he was Advisory & Transaction Services Director and Head of Capital Markets of CBRE Chile, where he advised international investors on most institutional transactions closed in Chile.
Marc Royer was previously working at CBRE Investors and Banco Santander in Spain as Senior Investment Manager running pan-European investment vehicles, with over EUR 650 million acquisitions throughout the region
BA and Master in International Management from IPAG Business School (Nice, France)
- Sell-side advisory for Blackstone of a prime retail standalone portfolio in Brazil
- Forward-sale/Funding assignment of a USD 160 million landmark mixed-use project developing over 60,000 sqm in Lima, Peru
- Sale of a USD 35 million class A office building leased toa large coworking company in Lima, Peru to Banchile Inversiones (Banco de Chile)
- Sale of a 2,500 unit multifamily portfolio in Santiago, Chile
- Sale for large international retail corporation of the Espacio Urbano shopping center portfolio, consisting of 10 malls throughout Chile (250,000 sqm) for over USD 640 million
- Buy-side advisory for an international fund management group of two landmark office buildings in Santiago, Chile in forward purchase for approximately USD 200 million
- Sale & leaseback of class A office building in Santiago for 20 million to an international insurance and risk management company.
- Investment Sales
- Debt and Equity Finance
- Sale & leasebacks
- Fund and Investment Management
- Asset Management