Associate • Czechia
Jan is the Head of Retail Asset Releasing in the Retail department with more than 11 years of real-estate experience. He is supervising 7 shopping centres where Cushman & Wakefield provides Property Management and Releasing services.
Jan acts on behalf of landlords searching for suitable tenants. He provides consultancy and advice on the most suitable use of retail space and the concept of shopping centres. He also acts on renegotiation of expiring contracts.
Jan is a specialist in Shopping Centre Redevelopment, advising our clients with strategy, implementation and realization of shopping centres redevelopment by changing the concept, extension of the centre, or refurbishment. He is also responsible for projects of hypermarket downsize and renegotiation of contracts. He advises clients on the best use of their space after downsizing. He provides evaluation of the market rent within shopping centre projects. He works alongside other Cushman & Wakefield teams, mainly with property management and market research, but also retail parks, industrial, offices, hotels and capital markets.
- Bluehouse Capital
- CPI PG
- Albert Czech Republic
- IGY České Budejovice, CPI PG – extension and redevelopment
- Olympia Teplice, CPI PG – redevelopment
- Galerie Butovice, Cromwell Properties – redevelopment and extension
- Quadrio, CPI PG – redevelopment of F&B segment
- Korso Karviná, Bluehouse Capital – redevelopment
- NC Fenix, CPI PG – redevelopment
- Novodvorska Plaza, Bluehouse Capital – ongoing redevelopment
- Hypermarket prolongation or downsize and leasing vacant space in Galerie Butovice, Olympia Teplice, Orlice Park Hradec Králové and OC Rynovka
- Leisure concepts - Kids park (3,000 sq m Cirkus Park in Olympia Teplice, 2,500 sq m Superland in Galerie Butovice); Wellness – Saunia
- in IGY CB and Orlice Park HK
- Albert Czech Republic – exclusive mandate for downsize hypermarket portfolio