Associate • Czechia
Jan is Head of Retail Asset Releasing in Retail department with more than 10 years real-estate experience. He is supervising 13 shopping centres where Cushman & Wakefield provides service of Property Management and Releasing.
Jan acts on behalf of landlords searching for suitable tenants. He provides consultancy and advice on the most suitable use of retail space and the concept of shopping centres. He also acts on renegotiation of expiring contracts.
Jan is specialist in Shopping Centre Redevelopment when he advises our clients with strategy, implementation and realization of shopping centres redevelopment by changing concept, extension of the centre or refurbishment.
He is also responsible for projects of hypermarkets downsize and renegotiation of contracts. He advises clients the best use of the space after downsize. He provides evaluation of the market rent within shopping centre projects. He works alongside other Cushman & Wakefield teams, mainly with property management and market research, but also retail parks, industrial, offices, hotels and capital markets.
- Bluehouse Capital
- CPI PG
- Albert Czech Republic
- IGY České Budejovice, CPI PG – extension and redevelopment
- Olympia Teplice, CPI PG – redevelopment
- Galerie Butovice, Cromwell Properties – redevelopment and extension
- Quadrio, CPI PG – redevelopment of F&B segment
- Korso Karviná, Bluehouse Capital – redevelopment
- NC Fenix, CPI PG – redevelopment
- Novodvorska Plaza, Bluehouse Capital – ongoing redevelopment
- Hypermarket prolongation or downsize and leasing vacant space in Galerie Butovice, Olympia Teplice, Orlice Park Hradec Králové and OC Rynovka
- Leisure concepts - Kids park (3,000 sq m Cirkus Park in Olympia Teplice, 2,500 sq m KIGI Park in Galerie Butovice); Wellness – Saunia in IGY České Budějovice and Orlice Park Hradec Králové
- Albert Czech Republic – exclusive mandate for downsize hypermarket portfolio