Offering first class service and maximum satisfaction to tenants
1 The Opportunity
2 The Solution
This project was one of the prime examples of how we set ourselves apart from other real estate companies.
We offer our tenants a broader array of complex services such as Asset Services, lease Transaction Advisory, and Project & Development Services.
Monitor new and exisiting competitors to maintain a market leading position.
Regular “blend, extend and expand” discussions with tenants that preceed the expiration of leases.
Proactive leasing strategy to atract new tenants to the building.
3 The Results
- Additional reception area that offers a greater variety of services
- Upgrade of terrace including new relax areas -Improved standards for tenant’s premises including an upgrade of toillets and kitchenettes
- New fitness facility available for tenants at no extra charge
- New bike room
- Regular events focused on strengthening relationships with tenants
- Special activities to support leasing implemented to attract new tenants
- Regular online communication with tenants
- Wide range of additional services available for tenants (free fitness facilities, food / goods delivery pick up points, Mr. Parkit – parking service)
- Regular retendering of all services to optimize cost - Energy Efficiency plan in place (regular media supply tender process, new LED lighting system implemented)
- BREEAM In Use – certification completed in 2015, ongoing follow-up activities enabled to achive better results in 2020 re-certification (Asset performance / Building Management -VERY GOOD**** / EXCELLENT ***** rating)
MEET THE TEAM
Cushman & Wakefield, the leading global real estate services firm, promotes Vít Zdráhal from the Industrial team and Lukáš Netolický from the Office team to Partners.
Occupancy rates in Prague’s hotels were 50 per cent higher during the summer holidays this year in comparison with last July and August, propelling Prague upwards in the European cities’ chart.
Cushman & Wakefield, the leading global real estate services firm, promotes Radka Novak from the office team to International Partner.