Senior Associate Director • India
Amit Nuggehalli has over 18 years of experience in the Real Estate Industry in various sectors of Office leasing, Warehousing, Industrial and Land transactions and has advised various Indian & Multinational Industrial firms, corporate houses, e-commerce, and developers on their transactions. He is a Senior Industrial broker based in Bangalore and leads the logistics, Industrial & land team for C&W and handles land acquisition & disposition, industrial lease and warehouse lease transactions across Karnataka.
Amit started his career with CBRE in January 2004 and worked on transactions of multiple asset class in Bangalore including land & Industrial transactions. He was also the founding member of DTZ in India in 2004 and was instrumental in setting up their offices across South India and was leading the transactions of Office, Land & Industrial. From 2012, he is focusing only on land, logistics & Industrial transactions primarily in Bangalore and Tier 2 cities in Karnataka. He has strong relationship with many Industrial developers, landlord across South India. He has also interacted with Government bodies in Bangalore for land acquisition to set up Industrial facility for Clients.
- ITC – Secured 4 land parcels across South
- Yonex – Secured first manufacturing facility at Bangalore outside Japan
- Yonex, Mersen, ITC, Pentair, Nestle, Actuant, Amazon, Xylem, Eaton, etc.
- Tata Coffee, Syngene, Weir Minerals, VRL, etc.
- Weir Minerals – Industrial Built to Suit Facility at Bangalore admeasuring 140,000 sq. ft.
- Large Multi-National Organization – Disposition of 43 acres land in Bangalore with a deal value of 134 Crores
Graduate in Commerce