Once you’ve found that perfect asset for your portfolio, the even tougher part begins: How can manage your new office, retail or industrial property in a way that reduces costs, mitigates risk, and enhances value—all while providing superior tenant service?
From the moment you close, Cushman & Wakefield’s expert management team partners with you to drive asset value and performance. We leverage our firm’s worldwide relationships, market intelligence and proven best practices to:
- Ensure a seamless transition. Our dedicated efforts around the transition of properties into our management portfolio provide unmatched compliance oversight, quality control and support for your business.
- Deliver accurate and timely financial reports. Accountants and property managers collaborate to create reports that help you make informed short-and-long-term business decisions.
- Mitigate risk. Our proactive approach to maintenance and operations improvements fosters safe and comfortable work environments.
- Reduce costs. Property teams work diligently to manage operating expenses, so you can focus on other key business initiatives. We leverage our Project & Development Services and Sustainability teams to establish additional cost-cutting efficiencies.
- Provide global consistency. We implement our proven best practices worldwide to deliver consistent service at every property.
- Leverage key technology. We don’t use technology for technology’s sake. Our solutions save time and resources, streamline operations, and positively impact building performance, tenants and the environment