President & CEO • Mexico
Victor has worked in the real estate and business community since 1988.
Law Degree from the National University of Mexico (UNAM), Post Graduate Studies on Finance at the Technical Institute of Mexico (ITAM) and a Masters Degree in Business Administration at IPADE University, an affiliate of the Harvard Business School in Mexico City.
- Mexican Association of Realtors, AC (AMPI)
- Founding member of I.C.E.I. and President for 2013 period
- International Council of Directors of Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
- Young Presidents’ Association (YPO) Mexico Section
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- American Chamber of Commerce
- British Chamber of Commerce
- member of the Board of Directors of Banca Mifel
- President of the Board of Trustees of Fundación “El Peñon” I.A.P. (Private Institution to support male kids with low resources)