Consultant, Capital Markets • Portugal
Gonçalo Pardal is a Junior Surveyor in the Valuation & Advisory department in Lisbon since 2019 supporting the senior consultants and Associates in the development of various valuation and consultancy/ advisory studies. He has focused his activity on the development of best use and advisory studies, and financial reporting and internal management retail valuations.
From his professional experience, we highlight the two years has an Internal Auditor on a real estate asset management company. Gonçalo started his professional career in – in the management consultancy sector.
- Financial Reporting: Regular valuation of shopping centres located mostly across Europe in countries like Portugal, Spain, Italy and Romania, but also in Colombia, for Sonae Sierra. Valuation of retail properties included in various funds owned by CBRE Global Investors.
- Best Use and Consultancy Projects: Best use analyses that aim to define the best real estate product to be developed in order to maximizes the property’s value, including projects such as the former Lisbon Fun Fair plot and a plot of land located in the Greater Lisbon area.
- Loan Security Purposes: Valuation of retail properties for loan security purposes performed for Santander Corporate & Investment Banking.
- Internal Management: Valuation of several shopping centres, retail parks, standalone units and retail galleries for well-known clients such as AXA REIM, Generali, DWS, BNP Paribas, amongst others.
- Degree in Economics, NovaSchool of Business and Economics (NOVA SBE), Lisbon
- Currently enrolled in the Master´s Degree in Statistics and Information Management with a specialization in Information Analysis and Management, NOVA Information Management School (NOVA IMS), Lisbon.