Associate, Capital Markets • Portugal
Tiago Pereira joined the Capital Markets team in Lisbon, early 2018, from C&W’s Retail Agency department, where he had been working as an analyst since 2014. He focuses on advising his clients, Portuguese and foreign investors, on acquisitions and disposals of retail assets such as Shopping Centres, Retail Parks and Stand Alones, providing services such as transaction underwriting and process management. Tiago holds a Bachelor Degree in Business Management, a Post-Graduation in Real Estate Management & Valuation and is fluent in Portuguese and English.
- Picoas Plaza / GCC insolvency administrator - Sale of shopping gallery, 5,000 sqm, Lot size: 15M€
- Project PREF / Blackstone/Multi – Disposal of 4 Retail Parks, 80,000 sqm, Lot size: 40M€
- CoimbraShopping / Square AM – Acquisition of CoimbraShopping, 8,000 sqm, Lot size: 15M€
- Project Sphere / Sonae RP – S&L of 5 Continente Modelo supermarkets, 60,000 sqm, Lot Size: 55M€.
- Caixa Geral de Depósitos
- Square Asset Management
- Sonae RP
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, ISCTE Business School
- Post-Graduation in Real Estate Management & Valuation, ISEG School of Economics & Management