The concept of flexible workspace has undeniably disrupted the traditional real estate market. With this significant change in the industry, access to informed, insightful and tailored advice can mean the difference between success and failure.
We understand that there is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to flexible workspace. Instead, we bring our in-depth industry knowledge to the table, working with you to understand your business goals and how they might relate to flexible workspace.
We begin each project by seeking to understand what you want to achieve in the flexible workspace market. This could simply be a greater understanding of the market, or a particular deal from a flexible workspace operator. Alternatively, you might wish to develop your own flexible workspace offering within your portfolio.
As leaders in flexible workspace consultancy, we cover all markets across EMEA, working closely with regional teams to ensure our expertise is combined with local market knowledge. Our team have backgrounds covering a wide range of specialisms within the sector, so we always have the knowledge to meet your needs. Whatever your objectives, we will deliver a bespoke solution that creates value and keeps you ahead of the competition.
- Market overview identifying local operators, flexible workspace statistics, maturity level of the flexible market and identification of gaps in the market
- Local flexible pricing review
- Review of the different operating models and propositions in the market
- Advice on the sustainability of the flexible workspace model in a downturn
- Overview of M&A activity within the flexible market
- Advice on opportunities and threats due to growth in usage from the corporate/enterprise sector
- Portfolio review and option analysis to support investment into flexible workspace
- Building assessment and ranking of suitability for flexible workspace
- High-level space assignment/planning review of recommended options
- Review of different market entry and delivery options aligned to your objectives
- Detailed advice on location factors for specific buildings
- Competitor benchmarking
- Flexible workspace option assessment and business model review
- High-level analysis of all stages of flexible workspace delivery (e.g. sales, design, proposition, marketing or operational delivery)
If you need flexible office space in London, get in touch with our Serviced Office Agency Team for more information on our services, recent projects, and how you can build the perfect brief for your new property.
If you would like to find out more about our specific expertise, or how we could work with your company, please contact a member of our Flexible Workspace team at any time – we’d be delighted to hear from you.