A People and Ideas Company, Powered by Technology
Our Technology Strategy
"Given how vital technology is to our future—and to our clients’ success—know this: we are absolutely committed to making sure our tech strategy and investments are a significant differentiator and enabler of our success."
Adam L. Stanley
Chief Information Officer & Chief Digital Officer
Delivering Best-in-Class Tech Solutions and Insights
STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
Cushman & Wakefield strives to serve our clients by using the power of our partnerships and affiliations as a foundation for success and innovation. Our partnerships with top startups, accelerators and venture capital firms fuel our use of proven technology that creates value for clients every day.
- 1871 - 1871 External Link is Chicago’s center for technology and entrepreneurship and is the top-ranked university-affiliated business incubator in the world. This partnership is integral in cementing Cushman & Wakefield’s relationship with early-stage, high-growth digital startups.
- Fifth Wall - Cushman & Wakefield’s strategic partnership with Fifth Wall External Link, a venture capital firm focused on technology solutions for the global real estate industry, enables us to continue developing the next generation of technology solutions for our people and clients.
- MetaProp NYC - MetaProp NYC External Link is a New York-based venture capital firm focused on the real estate technology industry. Cushman & Wakefield partners with MetaProp NYC by using their network to identify leading startups and leveraging their expertise to inform our outlook on market trends.
- Plug and Play - Plug and Play External Link is a global innovation and startup accelerator platform. As a founding anchor partner for Plug and Play’s Real Estate & Construction vertical, Cushman & Wakefield works with the firm’s startups to deliver integrated solutions to real estate owners and occupiers.
- Stanford School of Engineering’s Global Projects Center - Cushman & Wakefield is a member of Stanford's School of Engineering's Global Projects Center Disruptive Technology and Digital Cities Corporate Affiliate program. The program aims to research transformative technologies and trends affecting urban markets, with the goal of leveraging key findings to develop practical real estate applications. As a member of the program, Cushman & Wakefield is actively involved in several current research efforts underway within the program, including studies on 3D visual modeling, property valuation, smart building operations and advanced data analytics.
Cushman & Wakefield’s technology approach is designed to be at the forefront of what’s next in tech, and is led by a dedicated team within the Cushman & Wakefield Americas technology group called CREATE Labs. Through our partners, CREATE Labs identifies emerging technologies that provide the greatest value for our people and our clients.
Our tech strategy allows us to provide our clients with tech solutions that work for landlords, tenants and investors.
Market Visualization Solutions
Workplace Planning Solutions
ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS
Smart Building Management Solutions
Employee Experience Solutions