Brokers in the Dallas office of Cushman & Wakefield recently closed the following commercial real estate transactions across North Texas:
- Highland Homes renewed a 41,919-square-foot (sf) lease in Parkwood Place I at 5601 Democracy Dr. in Plano. Scott Hobbs of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Matt Wieser of Stream Realty Partners represented the landlord, Admiral Capital Group.
- Cowles & Thompson renewed a 27,746-sf lease in Bank of America Plaza at 901 Main St. in Dallas. Mike Wyatt, Bill McClung and Robbie Baty of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Joel Pustmueller and Russ Johnson of Peloton Commercial Real Estate represented the landlord, Dallas Main LP.
- One Network Enterprise Inc. signed a 21,217-sf sublease at 4100 Alpha Road in Dallas. Stephen Rury and Jihane Boury of Colliers International represented the subtenant. Dean Collins and Mark Collins of Cushman & Wakefield represented the sublandlord, Homebridge Financial Services Inc.
- Learfield Communications LLC signed a 13,362-sf lease in Park Center at 2400 N. Dallas Pkwy. in Plano. Dan Spika of Henry S. Miller represented the tenant. Trey Smith and Lauren Napper of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, The Realty Associates Fund X, L.P.
- Quality Custom Distribution signed a 10,784-sf lease in Hall Park at 2801 Network Blvd. in Frisco. Billy Gannon and Chon Kantikovit of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Cynthia Cowen, Kim Butler and Brad Gibson of Hall Group represented the landlord, Hall 2801 Network Associates.
- NSM Insurance Group signed a 7,521-sf lease at 19111 Dallas Pkwy. in Dallas. Matt Heidelbaugh, Barrett Jones, Jeffrey Barker and Kimberly Finnerty of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Hartley Lynn and Lauren Perry of Peloton Commercial Real Estate represented the landlord, Brookwood Financial Partners.
- Kraft & Associates signed a 6,898-sf lease in Trinity Towers at 2777 Stemmons Fwy. in Dallas. David Besserer with Transwestern represented the tenant. Clint Madison and John Fancher of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, SRC Trinity Owner LP.
- The Real Estate Council renewed a 6,285-sf lease in Citymark Office Building at 3100 McKinnon in Dallas. Billy Gannon of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Richmond Collingsworth of Bradford Commercial Real Estate represented the landlord, 3100 McKinnon LP.
- Oden Hughes, LLC signed a 6,009-sf lease in Toll Hill Office Park at 5440 Harvest Hill Road in Dallas. Preston Knowlton of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Addie Ludwig, Jeremy Duggins and Kristi Waddell of Cawley Partners represented the landlord, Toll Hill Office Partners, LP.
- Hiatus Spa + Retreat signed a 5,283-sf lease in The Star at 6740 Winning Dr. in Frisco. Steve Wentz of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Hunter Brous of Lincoln Property Company represented the landlord, Blue Star.
- JDS Industries Inc. signed a 93,703-sf lease in MacArthur Crossing Building B at 2535 Gifford St. in Grand Prairie. Drew Feagin and Luke Davis of Stream Realty Partners represented the tenant. Kurt Griffin and Nathan Orbin of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, Liberty Property LP.
- General Insulation Co. renewed a 57,200-sf lease in Regal Distribution Center at 4747 Leston in Dallas. Gary Collett and Jay Lucas of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Drew Feagin and Hanes Chatham of Stream Realty Partners represented the landlord, G&I VII Regal LP.
- Mission Foods renewed an 11,745-sf lease at 900 Alpha Road, Suite 400, in Richardson. David Eseke, Steve Wentz and Cribb Altman of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Ryan Wolcott of Stream Realty represented the landlord, DALLAS Portfolio EMS, LLC.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.