Eve Pilkington leads Cushman & Wakefield's property management team.
“The addition of these fantastic assets to our award-winning property management portfolio is indicative of our reputation for providing superior service supported by a proven platform executed by experienced professionals,” Pilkington said. “We are grateful for the opportunity to work with Alidade Capital and look forward to demonstrating why our managed assets represent some of Raleigh’s best places to work.”
The properties include:
- 2000, 3300, 3333, 3700, and 8000 Regency Parkway, part of Regency Office Park in Cary, North Carolina, totaling 388,381 square feet.
- The Gateway Centre Office Park comprising 2100, 2200 & 3800, 3200 Gateway Centre in Morrisville, North Carolina, totaling 304,138 square feet.
- Triangle Business Center, comprising 4020 and 4022 Stirrup Creek in Durham, North Carolina, totaling 271,181 square feet.
- 1400 Perimeter Park in Morrisville totaling 44,970 square feet.
- 3605 Glenwood Ave. in Raleigh totaling 133,905 square feet.
In June, Cushman & Wakefield’s Property Management division was ranked the No. 1 commercial property management firm in Raleigh-Durham by the Triangle Business Journal for the seventh year in a row. Currently, the team manages over 7 million square feet (msf) of commercial space in the Triangle region, including 4.8 msf of office space, 1.3 msf of flex space, 764,000 sf of industrial space and 162,905 sf of retail space.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.