Old Bridge, N.J. - Cushman & Wakefield serves as exclusive agent for the 132,000-square-foot, Class A office building, which sits just off Exit 120 of the Garden State Parkway.
Kevin Carton, Todd Elfand, Paul Giannone and Joe Vacca – based in Cushman & Wakefield’s Iselin office – head the 100 Matawan Road leasing team. They represented ownership Signature Acquisitions in the following four long-term transactions:
- Key Food committed to 38,311 square feet on the building’s first and second floors. Joe Sarno, Wes Moore and Joe Sarno III from CBRE served as tenant representatives for the independent supermarket cooperative, which relocated its headquarters to Old Bridge from Staten Island, N.Y.
- CentralReach, an electronic health record and practice management solutions provider, leased 14,287 square feet on the building’s plaza level, represented by the same CBRE team. The firm moved its headquarters to 100 Matawan Road from Brooklyn, N.Y
- Contract manufacturing and turnkey supply chain solutions firm Coda Resources leased 7,319 square feet on the third floor at 100 Matawan Road. Cushman & Wakefield’s Carton and Elfand represented Coda Resources in the transaction, which involved a regional office move from Brooklyn.
- Rossow USA has again renewed their lease for 1,750 square feet.
- Finally, Duferco Steel Inc., a global steel distributor and long-time 100 Matawan Road tenant, renewed its 10,961-square-foot, fourth-floor lease, with CBRE’s Moore serving as tenant broker.
“100 Matawan Road is thriving under its new ownership – which has quickly established an entrepreneurial spirit by working with us to structure creative deals and increase leasing velocity,” Elfand noted. “Each of the new tenants was drawn by the property’s outstanding access and amenities, along with the region’s deep labor pool and excellent highway infrastructure. These same attributes contribute to a strong track record for renewals here – 100 Matawan is an ideal place to establish roots and stay.”
The ownership also is planning a program of common area and amenity upgrades at the property, which was recently renovated under its prior owner. The five-story building features a dramatic, light-filled atrium lobby, outdoor deck and patios, tenant lounge with gourmet coffee bar and WiFi, 24/7 access, covered parking and on-site NJ Transit bus service. It’s just minutes away from commuter rail lines to Newark and New York, and convenient to the New Jersey Turnpike, Routes 9, 34, and 35 and Newark Liberty International Airport.
Cushman & Wakefield is currently marketing availabilities starting at 2,000 square feet at 100 Matawan Road.