DALLAS, Nov. 6, 2019 – Brokers in the Dallas office of Cushman & Wakefield recently closed the following commercial real estate transactions across North Texas:
- Gartner Inc. signed a 54,920-sf lease expansion in Las Colinas Connection 1 at 6031 Connection Dr. in Irving. Randy Cooper, Matt Heidelbaugh, Amber Roberts, Lou D’Avanzo and Andy May of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Sarah Hinkley of Thirty-Four Commercial and Joel Pustmueller of JLL represented the landlord, Piedmont Office Realty Trust.
- Informa Exhibitions U.S. signed a 23,354-sf lease in Urban Towers at 222 W. Las Colinas in Irving. Billy Gannon of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. John Fancher and Matt Schendle, also of Cushman & Wakefield, represented the landlord, Parallel Capital Partners.
- Worksuites signed a 19,236-sf lease in Southlake Town Square at 1560 E. Southlake Blvd. John Pelletier with esrp represented the tenant. Ward Eastman and Christy Thelen of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, RPAI Southwest Management.
- Pegasus Senior Living signed a 10,143-sf sublease in Preston Trail Atrium at 17330 Preston Road in Dallas. Travis Boothe and Matt Heidelbaugh of Cushman & Wakefield represented the subtenant. Kevin Griffith of Newmark Knight Frank represented the sublandlord, SearchDex.
- CH Robinson signed an 8,614-sf lease in Kimbell Park at 2106 E. State Hwy. 114 in Southlake. Travis Boothe and Jordan Decker of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. The landlord, MDP Kimball Park Office, LLC, was self-represented.
- Rockefeller Capital Management signed an 8,099-sf lease in The Crescent at 200 Crescent Court in Dallas. Mike Wyatt, Barrett Jones and Jonathan Serko of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Tony Click of Crescent Real Estate represented the landlord, Crescent TC Investors, LP.
- Systemates renewed a 7,683-sf lease in Palisades II at 2435 N. Central Expwy. in Richardson. Travis Boothe of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Daryl Mullin of JLL represented the landlord, KBS Capital Advisors, LLC.
- Greatbatch Inc. signed a 7,423-sf sublease in Granite Park IV at 5850 Granite Pkwy. in Plano. Charlie Beck and Cribb Altman of Cushman & Wakefield represented the subtenant. Steve Schneider of Site Selection Group represented the sublandlord, Level Four Group LLC.
- Avant Communications Inc. signed a 5,278-sf sublease in Hall Park at 3001 Dallas Pkwy. Travis Boothe of Cushman & Wakefield represented the subtenant. Bill McClung and Robbie Baty, also of Cushman & Wakefield, represented the sublandlord, Jamba Juice Company.
- Manchester Tank LLC renewed a 20,326-sf lease in Crosby Business Park at 1312 W. Crosby Road in Carrollton. Mark Collins and Dean Collins of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. The landlord, Holt Lunsford Commercial, was self-represented.
- Astura Medical acquired Commerce Park, a 68,981-sf office complex located at 4929 and 4949 Royal Lane in Irving. Adam Curran of Cushman & Wakefield represented the buyer. Ben Sumner and Keith Fischer of Centurion Real Estate Partners represented the seller, Charter Holdings.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.