“We are experiencing a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic, yet our clients continue to focus on the future beyond Covid-19, realizing companies still need to maintain an office presence,” Belt said.
The team’s largest transactions during the second quarter are as follows:
- The team represented Kovack Securities in a 16,769-square-foot renewal at 6451 N. Federal Highway in Fort Lauderdale
- The team represented a national financial services client in a 14,203-square-foot renewal at 350 E. Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale
- The team represented Perspective One, LLC, in its acquisition of an 11,970-square-foot office building located at 312 SE. 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale
- The team represented Nordic Aviation Capital, Inc in a 10,000-square-foot sublease at 401 E. Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale to Ubicquia, LLC
- The team represented Kubicki Draper on an 8,571-square-foot renewal 13350 Metro Parkway in Fort Myers
“Because of the added unknowns due to the pandemic, demand for our team’s tenant advisory services are at an all-time high as clients seek strategic answers in solving for the future of the office while insuring that they are able to capture the most advantageous economic and flexible terms available in tomorrow’s office market,” Holding added.