Latch, a Member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI), is the executive director of valuation and advisory at Cushman & Wakefield. She served as CALV’s president-elect in 2020 and has also been a CALV board member.
Other newly elected members of the 2021 CALV Board of Directors include:
- President-elect Angelina Scarcelli, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) and Certified Property Manager (CPM®), senior portfolio manager of Colliers International in Las Vegas.
- Treasurer Bridget Atterbom, Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), a commercial broker at Keller Williams Commercial.
- Director Wes Drown, CCIM, of RE/MAX Advantage in Henderson.
- Director Andrew Levy, CCIM and Accredited Residential Manager (ARM®), of ERA Brokers Consolidated.
CALV board members not up for re-election this year who will continue to serve include:
- Director Bobbi Miracle, CCIM, Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) and Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS® (SIOR), senior vice president of Commercial Executives Real Estate Services.
- Director Jennifer Ott, CCIM, executive vice president of retail at ROI Commercial Real Estate.
- CALV Immediate Past President Robin Civish, CCIM, executive vice president of retail at ROI Commercial Real Estate.
About the Commercial Alliance Las Vegas
The Commercial Alliance Las Vegas (CALV) is the commercial real estate division of Las Vegas REALTORS® (LVR). One of the largest organizations in Southern Nevada for commercial real estate professionals, it organizes and empowers the industry through education, networking, promoting professionalism and shaping public policy. Membership in CALV is open to REALTORS® and non-REALTORS® alike. For more information, visit www.calv.org.