INDIANAPOLIS, July 15, 2022 – Cushman & Wakefield announced today that the firm has represented a joint venture of Wilkinson Corporation and Torchlight Investors in the sale of a six-property multifamily portfolio to Morgan Properties.
Cushman & Wakefield’s George Tikijian, Hannah Ott and Cameron Benz represented Yakima, Washington-based Wilkinson Corporation and New York-based Torchlight in the transaction with King of Prussia, Pennsylvania-based Morgan Properties.
“The Indy 6 Portfolio marks the largest multifamily transaction by dollar volume to date in Indiana,” Ott said. “It was a pleasure to represent the seller, Wilkinson & Torchlight, who did an incredible job repositioning the properties. We look forward to hearing about the success of the new owner, Morgan Properties, who plans to continue to renovate units."
The Indianapolis portfolio includes:
- Boardwalk at Westlake, 6000 Westlake Dr, with 1,381 units
- Elliot at College Park, 8760 Le Mode Ct., with 126 units
- Lakeshore Reserve Off 86th, 8320 Spyglass Dr., with 120 units
- Lakeside Crossing at Eagle Creek, 3833 Wind Drift Dr., with 166 units
- Parkside at Castleton Square, 6501 Woods Edge Dr. W, with 190 units
- Preserve at Allisonville, 5830 River Wood Dr., with 120 units