Seattle, Washington – August 8, 2022 – Cushman & Wakefield announced today that the real estate services firm has hired a seven-person team led by Brian O’Connor, MAI, CRE to further expand the company’s Valuation & Advisory (V&A) Living Sector practice area. The O’Connor team is based in Seattle, Washington where they specialized in the multifamily sector and were well-known and highly regarded for their market and feasibility studies.
The team brings a wealth of experience in the ever-changing Living sector, with special emphasis in multifamily and condominium market analysis as well as valuation and consulting. Outside of Washington State, the group performed appraisal and consulting work in Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Idaho and Oregon. They also have provided services for other commercial property and valuation sectors including sub-division appraisals and complex highest and best use studies.
The seven-person team includes:
- Brian O'Connor, MAI, CRE has joined as Executive Director, bringing 36 years of experience including evaluating local economic conditions and forecasting future demand for multifamily housing and commercial space. He was the principal author of the Seattle Metropolitan Area Apartment Market Report. He and his team have provided a wide variety of development feasibility analysis to solve for equity requirements, financial returns and land residual values. He has also developed an extensive expertise in performing complex feasibility and investment analysis for multiple types of commercial properties.
- Soryun Fitzpatrick has joined as Director.
- Brian Mitchell has joined as Associate Director.
- Howard Ruthman has joined as Associate Director.
- Scott Wilson has joined as Associate Director.
- Kellen O'Connor has joined as an Associate.
- Raphael Nunziata has joined as Appraisal Coordinator.
About Cushman & Wakefield Valuation & Advisory’s Living Practice Group
With nearly 135 professionals, Cushman & Wakefield Valuation & Advisory’s Living Practice Group is a leading provider of third-party valuations, market studies and other advisory services throughout the Americas and globally. Property types include market-rate apartments, affordable housing, student housing, self storage, co-living, manufactured housing and senior living.