Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to present 156-162 Alfred Street & 21 Esther Street, Fortitude Valley to the market for sale via Expressions of Interest, closing 17 August 2023.
156-162 Alfred Street & 21 Esther Street, Fortitude Valley is a highly versatile opportunity that provides the ability for a range of qualified groups to achieve strong property outcomes. This asset offers significant development potential in a highly gentrified, amenity driven precinct while equally having the potential to be repositioned to achieve occupier or investor objectives through three substantial commercial buildings.
A snapshot of the opportunity is below:
· Development approval for 184 units
· Designed by Elenberg Fraser
· Zoned Principal Centre 1 (PC1)
· Land area of 1,665sqm* with 87m* of combined, three street frontages
· Three freestanding commercial buildings providing a total building area of 2,212 sqm* with 30* carparks
· Short term leases allowing for immediate development or occupancy outcomes
· Pivotal Fortitude Valley location with immediate access to bus & train services
· Located in Brisbane’s premier live/work/play precinct less than 1km from the CBD
· Positioned to benefit from economic and efficiency gains derived from ‘city shaping’ incoming major capital projects including, Valley Metro, Victoria Park Vision, RNA Regeneration Project & Waterfront Brisbane
For further information, please contact the exclusive agents from Cushman & Wakefield.
*Approximate- Brisbane - North