Cushman & Wakefield’s industrial team is pleased to present to the market for sale via expressions of interest, 45-55 Barndioota Road, Salisbury Plain.
The property comprises a prime industrial development site of 1.375 ha, well-located in the northern industrial precinct of Salisbury Plain. The regular shaped site is zoned Strategic Employment within the City of Salisbury and is well placed for a range of industrial development outcomes.
Key features include:
- Ability to purchase as one site, or two individual lots of 6,875 square metres*
- Site areas from 6,875 square metres – 13,750 square metres* (stnc)
- Frontage of 84.53 metres to Barndioota Road
- Easy access to Main North Road via Saints Road and Stanbel Road
- Well-positioned in Adelaide’s fast developing north – approximately 20 kilometres* from the Adelaide CBD
- Suited to a range of warehousing, transport & logistics, and manufacturing development outcomes (stnc)
- Zoned Strategic Employment – City of Salisbury
In a market starved of significant land purchase opportunities, we strongly recommend 45-55 Barndioota Road, Salisbury Plain for your consideration.
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact the agents.
RLA 315726- Adelaide Metro