Cushman & Wakefield Capital Markets Industrial & Logistics team is pleased to offer for sale an investment opportunity with future flexibility to lease or occupy at 4/100 Station Street, Nunawading. Situated within an extremely tightly held, and rarely traded, eastern industrial pocket adjacent the famous ‘Golden Mile’ retail precinct.
Key Investment Highlights include:
- Tightly held infill precinct with very limited opportunities offered to the market in recent times.
- Perfect last mile location with immediate and significant encroaching residential catchments.
- Short term WALE of 1.2 years to Pearson Australia, subsidiary or internationally listed entity Pearson (LON:PSON).
- Passing net income of $652,421 p.a. ($178/m²) with potential future positive rental reversion.
- Ability to lease or occupy upon expiry of the current lease, due September 2024.
- Flexible Improvements capable of being reconfigured to future requirements, if required.
- Ample car parking with 69 vehicle spaces on title.
- Excellent connectivity within a prominent location adjacent the Whitehorse Road ‘Golden Mile’ retail precinct.
- Significant surrounding Government infrastructure expenditure to directly benefit this site.
Note: All figures are approximate as at July 2023
The property is being offered for sale via Expression of Interest closing Wednesday 14th June 2023 at 12pm (AEST).
For further information please contact the below exclusive marketing agents.- Eastern Melbourne