Kuala Lumpur Site Mobilisation
01 THE CHALLENGE
The planning, design, construction and commissioning of this project spanned over three years, and the workplace strategy and design created in 2017 was informed by the future way of working for BHP. Design principles focused on BHP’s values and priorities, enabling an inclusive and diverse workforce to work with greater productivity and flexibility, in a safe and healthy environment.
The effectiveness of this design was measured and benchmarked to local and global standards in Kuala Lumpur, and throughout Asia Pacific.
Cushman & Wakefield provides a variety of workplace services to BHP in a dynamic partnership, and was delighted to be engaged to deliver solutions for this project.
02 THE SOLUTION
Cushman & Wakefield’s Total Workplace team provided the following services:
- Workplace Portfolio Space plan for the new site
- Implementation of detailed block and stack plan for the allocation of the workspace and work points
- Full tenancy workplace site mobilisation to establish required facility and workplace services, in preparation for Day 1
- Full site decommissions of exited building
- Development of detailed project plan and stakeholder matrix to manage all internal and external vendors
- Move Management Program for 870 BHP employees, over a 2-week period
- Coordination of the Day 1 employee experience incorporating site inductions post relocation Surveys, distribution and establishment of access passes and official handover for new site from builders to Cushman & Wakefield
03 THE RESULT
The Cushman & Wakefield team delivered outstanding results through the successful transition and relocation of of 870 BHP employees from one site to another over a 2 week period
The Kuala Lumpur BHP team continues to thrive in their new workplace environment, with the support of Cushman & Wakefield Total Workplace services.
Meet the Team
WE’RE ON HAND TO HELP