Executive Managing Director, Managing Principal GTA Market • Canada
As Executive Managing Director, Managing Principal Toronto Central with Cushman & Wakefield, Allison’s role is to develop and drive an overall strategy of growth and identify areas of opportunities to help optimize results in the Greater Toronto Area. Allison is responsible for the development of growth initiatives as they relate to broker advancement, talent recruitment, bolstering sales support capabilities, and building strong client relationships.
With more than 19 years of brokerage and landlord experience, Allison has acquired extensive understanding of the commercial real estate landscape. In her previous role at Dream Office REIT where she was Director of Leasing, she oversaw 2.8 million square feet of office product in downtown Toronto and was responsible for key assets including Scotia Plaza (1.8 million square feet) and Adelaide Place (600,000 square feet). Allison’s effective leadership played a key role during the company’s unprecedented growth. Her strategic approach and creative vision led to the execution of a multi-million-dollar re-brand and lease up of Scotia Plaza, winning the business of two fortune 500 tech companies.
- Nominated for NAIOP’s Developing Leader Award 2014
- Team winner of NAIOP’s 2013 Investment Deal of the Year for Scotia Plaza
- Team winner of NAIOP’s 2011 Investment Deal of the Year for Adelaide Place
- Team winner of NAIOP’s prestigious Office Development Deal of the Year in 2003
- Among top three team contenders for NAIOP’s Office Development Deal of the Year in 2007
- Member of CoreNet - Global and Canadian Chapter
- Member NAIOP – Toronto Chapter
- Member of Toronto Crew Network