Associate Partner - CW Edmonton • Canada
B. Comm. •
As an associate in Edmonton’s office division, Dustin has been specializing in office leasing with the company for the last 10 years. His diverse background in sales and negotiations enables him to provide a different perspective to his clients.
Dustin takes great pride in assisting his clients through specialized knowledge of the market, and strives to give his clients quality information to help them make informed decisions. His philosophy is to specialize on one area, and to be the best associate in that specific area.
Committed to developing long lasting relationships with both local clients and national companies, Dustin takes pride in setting up win-win relationships and sees it as his number one goal.
As a board member of the University of Alberta, School of Business Alumni Association, Dustin is pleased to serve within the Edmonton business community. He is the Chair of the Alumni Dinner, which occurs every fall, and brings out 250 to 300 guests to help fund scholarships at the University of Alberta. Dustin also enjoys participating in runs for charities throughout the Edmonton community.
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Alberta (2001)
- Alberta Health Services - Coronation Plaza - 37,000s.f.
- Aviva Canada - H.S.B.C. Bank of Canada Building - 17,000s.f.
- Investors Group - Place 123 - 13,000s.f.
- Investors Group - Sprucewoods Business Centre - 13,000s.f.
- Markel Insurance - U of L Building - 7,000s.f.