Vice Chairman, Office • Canada
George Tedder is a top, award-winning broker at Cushman & Wakefield. As Vice Chairman in Toronto’s Office Leasing division, he manages the challenging office space requirements of larger clients. George is recognized as an industry authority with unmatched experience and expertise in developing innovative real estate solutions for clients. He has developed a strong client base within the law firm community having worked with nearly 50% of all law major firms in downtown Toronto.
He is one of the few members of the company’s Hall of Fame and has received numerous awards over the years recognizing his consistent sales excellence.
George first joined A.E. LePage (now Cushman & Wakefield Canada) in 1978 as a consultant in the Research and Planning Division before transitioning into sales in 1984.
He is a graduate of the University of Western Ontario with a Bachelor of Arts
- 2002 winner of NAIOP’s Office Leasing Deal of the Year – 30 Adelaide Street East for completion of joint IFDS/State Street renovation and leasing.
- 2004 winner of NAIOP’s Office Leasing Deal of the Year – Moneris at Clarica Centre for expansion, relocation and extension.
- 2005 winner of NAIOP’s Office Leasing Deal of the Year – 1st Runner-up, Miller Thomson relocation to Scotia Plaza.
- 2006 winner of NAIOP’s Office Leasing Deal of the Year – TELUS Consolidation at 25 York.
- 2012 winner of NAIOP’s Office Leasing Deal of the Year – Deloitte LLP.
- 2012 SIOR Broker of the Year
- Ranked #1 in Canada 10 times, including 2018
- Top 10 producer in Canada 25 times, including 2018
- President’s Round Table 34 consecutive times, including 2018
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Cassels Brock
- Marsh Mercer
- Bank of Montreal
- Bank of Nova Scotia
- Franklin Templeton Investments
Katya Shabanova, Vice President, Office Leasing.