Senior Vice President, Seniors Housing & Healthcare • Canada
Heather Payne is a Vice President with the Seniors Housing & Healthcare Group at Cushman & Wakefield. Her work within this specialized asset class includes appraisal and financial advisory as well as feasibility analysis for proposed and existing assets across Canada.
Heather brings over 17 years of experience in real estate appraisal and consulting. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Heather specialized in the seniors housing market for the past seven years advising on assets across the country for a full range of market participants. Before specializing in the seniors housing, Heather worked with a boutique appraisal firm based in Toronto where she appraised a multitude of assets including development land, industrial, retail, office, apartments, seniors housing and parking garages for a full range of requirements including financing, acquisition/disposition and litigation.
- Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute (AACI) – Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Certified commercial real estate appraiser across Canada, including licenses in the following
- Real Estate Council Alberta (RECA), Appraisal License
- Nova Scotia Real Estate Appraisers Association (NSREAA), Appraisal Member
- New Brunswick Association of Real Estate Appraisers (NBAREA), Appraisal Member
- Diploma in Urban Land Economics, University of British Columbia
- Honours Bachelor of Arts in Urban Development, University of Western Ontario