Vice President, Industrial • Canada
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Jesse founded LIDD's industrial real estate advisory practice and launched LIDD's Toronto office. He served as Principal and Broker of Record of LIDD Toronto Brokerage from 2015 – 2021 and as Vice President of Industrial Services with Cresa from 2011 – 2015, a North American commercial real estate advisory firm.
At both LIDD and Cresa, Jesse was actively involved in the launch and maturation of their industrial tenant advisory and supply chain consulting divisions in Toronto. With specific expertise in real estate portfolio strategy, food and beverage facilities and industrial tenant advisory work, Jesse is respected as a strong negotiator and responsible business advisor.
At Cushman & Wakefield, Jesse partners with occupiers and owners to maximize the value of their facility investments. His areas of expertise include food & beverage, pharmaceutical and temperature-controlled facilities.
His honest, proactive approach and market expertise has resulted in Jesse working on multiple assignments with loyal clients in the GTA and across Canada.
Resources and Case Studies:
- Goodfood Market Corp (Canada wide portfolio 900,000 sq. ft.)
- Sharp Electronics (214,000 sq. ft., sale leaseback)
- Interior Manufacturing Group (200,000+ sq. ft.)
- Boehmer Box (Paperworks) (198,000 sq. ft.)
- Atlantic Packaging (167,000 sq. ft.)
- Global Plas (147,000 sq. ft.)
- Silfab Solar (110,000 sq. ft.)
- ESP Promotions (110,000 sq. ft.)
- Supreme (a Canopy Growth company) (110,000 sq. ft.)
- Farm Boy Grocery (93,000 sq. ft.)
- Kuehne+Nagel (87,000 sq. ft.)
- CT Bakery (68,000 sq. ft.)
- Yaskawa Motoman (35,000 sq. ft.)
- Cascades Flexible Packaging
- Metro Grocery
- Breakfast Clubs of Canada
- ITN Food
- Toronto Real Estate Board
- Real Estate Council of Ontario (Broker of Record designation)
- Ontario Real Estate Council
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- NAIOP, Toronto Chapter