CW Waterloo • Canada
Jessica is ambitious, hardworking, and detail-oriented. She started her commercial real estate career with JLL in Mississauga, working on the sale and leasing of industrial properties. Then, Jessica moved to the JLL Downtown Toronto office to work alongside the Tenant Representation Group, assisting in the leasing and sale of office properties in the GTA.
Now, with the Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region team, she works on the sale and leasing of office properties within the Region. Her primary responsibilities within the team consists of, but is not limited to, marketing, reporting, financial analysis, proof reading, editing, document and presentation preparation, and coordination of meetings/tours. She recently attained her real estate license.
- 20 VIC Management Inc. (leasing of 30 Eglinton Avenue West, Mississauga property)
- Merrill Lynch Canada Inc.
- Enercare Canada Inc.
- Travelers Canada
- Masters of Education, University of Toronto, Canada
- Bachelor of Education, Queen’s University, Canada
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) – Mathematics & English, Queen’s University, Canada