Vice Chairman, Office • Canada
Lee Billinkoff, Vice Chair, has been part of the Cushman & Wakefield’s Toronto Office Leasing division since 2001. In this role, Lee delivers innovative real estate solutions for clients with complex requirements through his strong strategic approach and creative expertise. Lee is part of a specialized brokerage team that services multi-national clients across Canada and the United States, specializing in agency leasing and tenant representation.
Lee in partnership with Derek Snyder, Vice Chair, and Eric Shaw, Executive Vice President, are a consistently top-performing team, having ranked in Canada’s Top 10 eight times, including 2018.
He graduated with an honours degree in Business Administration, Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario.
- 2016 SIOR Office Broker of the Year
- Award of Excellence & Service Excellent Achievement Award for the Americas
- NAIOP Office Development of the Year Award, 2005, 2009 & 2014
- President’s Round Table, 15 consecutive times, including 2018
- Top 10 Producer in Canada 8 times, including 2018
- Americas Top 100 Producer 4 times, including 2018
- Completed the second largest leasing transaction in Canadian history with Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) for up to 1.75 million square feet for 81 & 141 Bay Street – CIBC Square.
- Bank of Montreal – 700,000 square feet – Renewal of head office in Toronto
- PricewaterhouseCoopers – 450,000 square feet – Consolidated Toronto headquarters, New Build
- Aviva Insurance – 300,000 square feet – Single point of contact across Canada, New Build
- EY – 250,000 square feet – Consolidated headquarters, New Build
- Laurentian Bank – 200,000 square feet – Head office relocation in Toronto
- The Globe and Mail – 130,000 square feet – Head office relocation in Toronto, New Build
- Spin Master Ltd. – 120,000 square feet – Head office relocation in Toronto
- Accenture – 100,000 square feet – Vancouver & Toronto, Renewal / Expansion
- Omnicom – 102,000 square feet – Renewal
- Publicis – 94,000 square feet – Lease restructure in Toronto
- Dentsu Aegis Network – 80,000 square feet – Consolidation and relocation in Toronto
- Wells Fargo – 75,000 square feet – Single point of contact across Canada
- Lowe’s – 67,000 square feet – Relocation in Mississauga
- BBDO Canada Inc. – 55,000 square feet – Renewal
- Accor Hotels – 51,000 square feet – Renewal
- Allianz Global Risks – 35,000 square feet – Lease restructure
- Wells Fargo
- Publicis Groupe of Companies
- Omnicom Media GroupLowe’s
- Dentsu Aegis Network
- Bank of Montreal
- Laurentian Bank
- Knotel Inc.