Vice President Technology Consulting, Deployment/Ops • Canada
Lucas oversees Portfolio Lease Administration and transitions across Canada. In this role, he ensures the successful deployment of associated technologies, roll out of best practices and training of staff. This also includes the integration of data from various services lines into Cushman & Wakefield’s Business Intelligence dashboards.
Called “innovative” and “energetic” in the industry, Lucas has been a formative leader at Cushman & Wakefield that has resulted in compounded yearly Portfolio Lease Administration growth and roll out of leading technologies used globally for the company. Since joining Cushman & Wakefield, Lucas has successfully deployed or consulted on over 80 companies, 40,000 locations and 1.5 billion square feet.
Lucas is a seasoned professional who has more than 30 years of industry experience. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Lucas was with BGIS as their Director of Technology where he rolled out the company’s Facility Management CMMS program using Maximo. Additionally, he created the Portfolio Lease Administration program and rolled out Accruent technology for such service line. Prior to BGIS, Lucas held increasingly senior management roles at Nortel and Bell Canada managing facilities, real estate transactions, occupancy planning, project management and engineering mechanical design
Mechanical Engineering, The University of Toronto, Canada
- General Electric
- General Motors
- United Technologies Corporation
- Investors Group
- Rogers Communications
- One of the founders of Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Occupier Services business intelligence dashboard program.
- Roll out of CoStar technology for Bombardier.
- Rollout of Tririga technology for GlaxoSmithKline.
- Rollout of Planon technology for Unilever.
- Roll out of Cushman & Wakefield’s global multi language lease abstraction program.
- Technology roll out
- Portfolio Lease Administration
- Process enhancements
Registered Professional Engineer