CW Waterloo • Canada
Mary joined Cushman and Wakefield Waterloo Region in June 2014 as a Sales Representative in Waterloo Region. Mary is an active member of the Retail Services Group along with partners Bob Vrenjak, Ryan Kaitting and Fraser Vrenjak. They work as a solid unit offering expertise in retail/restaurant development, sales and leasing throughout Southwestern Ontario.
Mary started her career in Real Estate working as a leasing agent for Sifton Properties Limited in Guelph. After five years with Sifton Properties, Mary worked in Mississauga as a Commercial Property Manager managing a 1.2 million SF portfolio of industrial, office, retail, and resort properties. After 9 years on the management side of commercial real estate, Mary received her real estate license. Mary became a realtor in 1998 and worked for a competing international brokerage firm in the Waterloo Region specializing in commercial leasing where she ranked as the #7 agent in Canada for the most completed transactions in one year.
Recognized as a Top Women Producers for 2021 across Canada
- Buyer & Seller Representation – Industrial, Office & Retail throughout Southwestern Ontario
- Buyer Representation – Canadian Solar, Burger King, Urban Bricks Pizza, Manulife Securities
- Landlord Representation –RioCan, Fieldgate, First Capital, EmTwo Properties
- University of Windsor – Bachelor of Arts Degree in Social Work with a minor in Psychology earning a Certificate in Social Welfare
- Sheridan College – Real Estate