Vice Chairman, Office • Canada
Randolph serves as Vice Chairman at Cushman & Wakefield, one of the largest publicly traded real estate services companies in the world. In this role, Randolph takes an active role to ensuring his clients’ best interests are reflected in their real estate acquisitions or leases through customized and proven metric methods of aligning real estate needs with corporate objectives. He provides support to his clients with leading technology platforms, a diverse team of subject matter experts and a wide range of resources in 70 countries across the globe.
Randolph is one of the founding members of Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Data Centre Advisory Group. This highly specialized group is made up of uniquely qualified real estate brokers who understand the specialized requirements of mission critical environments. He ensures that his clients’ real estate solutions create optimum efficiency and minimized risk while meeting the business’ needs.
Randolph’s clients are some of the largest financial institutions and technology companies in the world. With 35 years of experience, he has been a consistent top producer in North America achieving Top 100 recognition in the Americas every year since 2012.
Randolph is a member of Cushman & Wakefield’s Tenant Advisory Group Executive Committee and provides leadership on global best practices.
- 2014 Induction into Cushman & Wakefield’s Hall of Fame
- 2014 CoreNet REmmy Award for Innovative Workplace
- 2015 & 2016 SIOR Broker of the Year
- 2015 NAIOP REX Award Transaction of the Year
- 2016 CoStar Power Broker of the Year
- 2016 Top Producer in Canada
- Cushman & Wakefield’s President’s Round Table Honours for 24 years
- Awarded the Cushman & Wakefield’s Award of Excellence
- 2012 – 2018 Top 100 Producers, Americas
Honours degree in Urban Development and Economics, University of Western Ontario
Long standing member of the following organizations
- The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- CoreNet Global
- OREA and CREA
Article • Retail
For Lease • Office
, #Phase 1
Winnipeg, MB CANADA