CW Waterloo • Canada
Ryan Kaitting is a Sales Representative and member of the Retail Services team at Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region Ltd. Ryan is dedicated to providing service excellence to all of his clients with a focus on retail, restaurant, office and investment properties. Ryan specializes in market research and integrated marketing communications allowing him to excel in sales, leasing and site selection for a variety of commercial owners, users and investors.
- 2004 Waterloo Furniture Products International Marketing Award
- 2004 Brick Brewing Co. Advertising Award
- Nominee for the 2004 Danby Products Ltd. Business Feasibility Award
- Nominee for the 2003 J.M. Schneider 2nd Year Academic Excellence Award
- Entrepreneurship Case Study Award Recipient at the 2003 Ontario Colleges’ Marketing Competition
- Deer Ridge Centre, Kitchener – Leasing services for a 260,000 SF commercial campus
- Bauer Buildings, Waterloo – Leasing services for a mixed-use development featuring 110,000 SF of commercial space and a 15-storey, 151-residential-unit tower
- Fiera Properties Limited – Retail, restaurant and office leasing
- Canlight Hall Management – Retail, restaurant and office leasing
- Buyer/Tenant Representation – 30 Ontario locations for Carl’s Jr.
- Buyer/Tenant Representation – Pro Oil Change
- Buyer/Tenant Representation – 7-Eleven Canada, Inc.
- Buyer/Tenant Representation – Great Canadian Dollar Stores